Thursday, June 18, 2009

I LOVE FOOD

I love food. So much. Too much. I eat all the time. I just can't help myself. So I have decided to post pictures of the food I eat/make/think is cool. Today's featured food item is..............
I am not sure of the proper name for this is, omelet? Skillet? Well, it is potatoes, ham, eggs, and cheese. Can you say DELICIOUS? Sadly, we were out of green onions or they would have been included in this dish as well.
This was so fun to make! I love cooking because it makes me feel grown up :) In my family, I think I am the only kid who makes food for themselves. Like seriously. I will make pasta or a bean burrito or rice or something and everyone else will...not make food haha. It is pretty funny.

Stay tuned for more featured dishes!! :)

6 comments:

Lexi said...

Really? We all make our own food. Just because you make the food at the weirdest hours of the day does not mean that you are the only one who does. I love the picture though. =)

Bob Charles said...

That looks delicious! When will you make some for me?

Now, wait a minute. You eat "all the time"?
riiiight ...

Gina said...

I will not be offended that you are implying that I never cook and you all fend for yourselves.

But I digress. Yes, your breakfast, and I use that term lghty, looked and smelled fantastic. I love watching you cook. You derive so much pleasure from food.

Katie said...

I did not mean that you never cook for us mom!!! I just meant that whenever we have to make our own meals, some of us just sit around and starve, but most of the time I make something myself...maybe i should edit that post...

Gina said...

First off, I was teasing (partially) and second, I really do love watching you, or any of my children, cook. It makes me happy to know that we have ha hobby in common. I was kidding on calling it breakfast though. It was after Noon when this masterpiece was created! :0)

sassy sista said...

that looks DELISH!!(isnt that a great word) but wat r u up to now????!!!!!