Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm Back.

Sorry it has been almost a MONTH since i last posted. To all my faithful followers, (hahaha) i apologize.
Well, I started my senior year, and it is pretty much the same as any other year, with more perks. Like, way more people know who i am, the teachers like me, and i can pretty much get away with more stuff. but its not like i take advantage of that or anything... :) I am taking AP Gov and English, Psychology, a weights class, a Team Sports class, and seminary. It is pretty sweet. but i wish i had less homework.
I decided to do swim team for school this year, i made this decision about two weeks before school started, and am not regretting it yet :) we have practice Monday-Friday, 2:30-6, and its actually pretty fun. I am making new friends, which i love, and the coach is as nice as a coach concerned with making us the best possible swimmers we can be, can be. if that makes sense. but i like her. Our first meet is this Tuesday, and i am competing in the 50 freestyle, 100 back stroke, and probably a few relays, coach is going to tell us on Monday. I am pretty nervous. But its going to be fun :)
That is pretty much what is going on with me, for the time being. I shall try to update more often :) toodles.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yay!!! Katie is back! I can't wait for you to post photos of your swim meets :) bahahaha.