Tomorrow is the first day of finals. I have a math final, and then on Wednesday I have Science and Spanish (I took my AP World History Test last Thursday). So, not a bad set up. I just want to get them over with so that summer can start! It feels like summer because today, the temperature was over 100! I wonder what the weather is like in Zurich?
Today I brought my camera to capture the last full day as a sophomore, and the last day of lunch (Tuesday and Wednesday are half days), but my batteries died in A hour! Karma.... But I will take more tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the vocab words Kate!
I hate it when someone Shrutes it!
Well all my hard finals are over with =) I have spanish and P.E. (written test) finals tomorrow. . . Can't wait for SUMMER!! WOOOT!!
Post a Comment