This week was really good. I had basketball Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and I am getting back into the habit of going to practice for at least two hours every day. I am still a little internally torn about playing this year because I am so focused on the negatives of playing; I can't even remember the good parts sometimes.
I don't have much to say...except that I am so glad it is Friday. This is my last free weekend before Basketball. sad thought... sigh... it sounds like b-ball is a terrible thing, re-reading what I wrote, and I don't necessarily want to come off that way. I just need to prepare myself mentally for the season because it really affects me, and I am super nervous for tryouts and how I will hold up.
On a lighter note, we found out this week that my cousin Ben is going to Columbia for his mission!!! They taped him opening it (he is at college right now) and put it up on YouTube, so if you want to see it, here it is.
That's all I got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, that was an uplifting post. Yeesh! You sound pretty darn conflicted. Whatever you decide to do is fine by me--I love you either way. (But I did just polish up that cowbell.. :0)
Post a Comment