Thursday, October 2, 2008

Powderpuff and More...

Last night was our school's Powderpuff football game, junior girls vs sophomore girls. I am so mad that I forgot to bring my camera to the game!! But it was so funny because there were about six Varsity football boys that were cheerleaders, doing little routines and acting like girls; it was sooo funny! The juniors ended up losing big time; they crushed us! But only because one girl on their team scored 4 times herself because she is crazy fast and our defense (and offense) stunk. But it was still fun!

I hate to say it, but the D-Backs did not make the playoffs. I am very sad that we could not pull it together, but the stinking Dogders were en fuego... I don't know who I want to win the World Series yet... I need some time for mourning before I can even think about it.

Fall Break starts tomorrow!!! I have no homework tonight and tomorrow I doubt we will do much in classes because we are on assembly schedule because tomorrow night is the Homecoming football game vs Perry. I am going to that (and taking pictures) but not to the dance. We have TEN days off! Can you believe that?! Ah I am so happy...

2 comments:

Gina said...

I think the new color scheme and layout are really great! I can't wait to see pictures from the homecoming game.

Aubrey said...

Ahh! I'm so sad I missed powderpuff!

Dang you forgot your carmera :( the football boy-cheerleaders would have been so funny!

we should so do powderpuff next year!