Friday, September 26, 2008

The Office

It finally happened. The Office Season 5 premiere finally came!!! I was so excited to watch it! One of my best friends and I were texting each other the whole time, commenting about everything that happened. I won't give details about my favorite parts because that would be bad if I gave anything away or anything, but I will say that I really really enjoyed it!!!

**T-Bone, you are still lame that your party was canceled. You are still dead to G-Dawg. You can redeem yourself by letting us play your Office game one of these days... :) **

3 comments:

Gina said...

My senitments exactly regarding T-Bone! He will remain dead to me until he redeems himself!!!

Aubrey said...

Haha speaking of T-Bone, it's sad that we don't have Smuddee (okay I know I spelled that wrong) any more. . . you guys used to ALWAYS talk about the office lol. . .

Katie said...

See, I told you that I would read your blog! Beer me five! - Mike