Saturday, September 6, 2008

Summary

Here is a summary of my week: Monday was No School (excellent) so this week seemed really short. Monday, we all went over to our cousins house because my oldest cousin was leaving for BYU Idaho. It was nice to spend time with them all. We played ping pong, swam and talked for the afternoon. It was really fun. Tuesday I went to mutual, and Wednesday I went to pre-season conditioning with Coach and other girls from the Basketball team. We ran about a mile around the school then did several 100 m. sprints. It was really hot outside but I survived! Then on Thursday I had piano lessons with Brad, then on Friday I went to running again. That time we only ran three laps! Yes! But it was still hot... and on Friday during school I went with mom to get a brace for my left knee, so running with it for the first time was kinda weird. (All these things are in addition to school, obviously) Then my friend Thomas came over and brought with him the complete Season 4 of The Office! (thanks Thomas!) So we watched that for a few hours. Then once he left, Lex, mom and I watched The Great Debators with Denzel Washington. I really liked it. Then I watched about an hour of Nightmare Before Christmas before falling asleep at about 1:00. After I woke up this morning, I made homemade brownies and they smell delicious; they are still in the oven. Tonight is the Varsity Football Game, and I really want to go to that.




2 comments:

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Thanks for adding the family get together!