Saturday, August 30, 2008

Football

Friday was our school's first Varsity Football game! It was very exciting because channel three news came out to the school to do a segment on us, and I was at school by the football field from 5:45 til 9:00! It was so hot but fun. And I was on the news! But we lost the game that night :( I only stayed for the first half because my mom and younger brothers went too and right before half time it started pouring rain so the band couldn't play, so we decided to leave... personally I think that that is the reason we lost, because I wasn't there...Just kidding! I am part of the school's Loud Crowd, a group of students who go to any athletic event to cheer on our school. So I had alot of fun for the time I was there, even though we ended up losing the game. I tried to take pictures of the game, but none turned out well...
This week was Spirit Week, in preparation for the football game. Each day had a specific theme that we had to dress up as. For example, one day was '80's day, and that was the most fun one!
Here is most of the basketball team on '80's day!
Here are some friends at lunch this week, even though no one was dressed up for Spirit Week... But still cute!

3 comments:

Katie Coon said...

hey katie!! it's katie! haha :) your blog is so cute and how fun for you guys at the football game. That sounds like a blast. your brother gave me your email address, so i will definately send you my blog because it's private.

Gina said...

The game was fun, but the rain was the most fun. We were so sad the band didn't play at halftime!!!!
But at least we heard them play their fight songs during the first half. Thanks for 'letting' us come.
You are so good. :0)

bryndee said...

oh! im sad i didnt see you at the game!