Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Homework...

I am supposed to be doing my Chemistry homework right now but thought it is a good time to blog! School is going well; I still do not like my Ceramics class, because I am not an artist at all. But I love my other classes! I really like our new Seminary teacher, Bro. G. And most importantly, he is a Diamondbacks fan! But he is making me play the piano in class! And I just barely started lessons! It is a little nerve-racking, but I bet it will make me a better player...
I am getting alot of homework already. And I am still not used to waking up at five in the morning, so I am exhausted during the day.

I am really enjoying the Olympics, even though I stay up watching them late into the night... I am sure you agree with me when I say Michael Phelps is a stud, and the Chinese gymnists do not look 16.

That is basically what I am up to!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I think it is amazing that you can already play songs in front of people after taking--what? 6 lessons?? I should have known you were going to be a great piano player just by looking at your long spindly fingers!! Love you!

bryndee said...

i know! the chinese gymnasts look about 5!