Saturday, August 23, 2008
Stuff
I could not think of a more creative title for this entry...But I am busy doing stuff!! This week was a busy one where I was tired every day at school; I was going to bed too late. I had an NHS project to help out with, we are having a donation drive for a local orphanage. I babysat yesterday from 3:15 til 8:30. Then this morning I had to get up at 8 to go to a basketball fundraising car wash thing at Applebee's, and that lasted until 1. I was so tired after it was over! On top of that, I have sooo much homework!! It is crazy. But I am keeping my head above water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katie--It's nice to catch up with you!! You have been so busy, but I am proud of the way you have started out this school year. Sometimes it's enough to just keep your head above water.
Gosh, that homework thing! Pshh. :) Good luck keeping your head above water. It's a good skill to have.
Post a Comment