Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Weekend

This has been a good weekend. On Friday I had an NHS Meeting, which was fun, actually, because our advisor used to be my science teacher but now she is not so I miss her. After we dropped my friend Kalyn off, we went home for a while then met her, Aubrey and Joel at the mall because we were all going to hang out and see Batman again. (all of them still had not seen it!) We met up with a whole bunch of people, I am not going to name them all, sorry, but had a blast! Then on Saturday I literally spent the whole day reading a book my friend Kalyn wrote and emailed to me, it was about 300 pages long!! It was so good and could not stop reading it! I put it on the labtop so I could read it while eating lunch, and move around the house! So I just finished it. That is what I have been up to!

No comments: