Sunday, August 17, 2008

I have been tagged!

Rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about yourself.
3 joys: 1) my family 2) parts of school and church 3) friends
3 fears: 1) losing my family 2) becoming deathly allergic to my favorite foods and animals 3) that the world will get much worse before it gets better (which will probably happen anyways)
3 current goals: 1) finish Personal Progress! 2) start training for basketball 3) do my homework
3 current obsessions: 1) reading 2) Guitar Hero 3) computer/ watching Gilmore Girls!
3 random facts: 1) I don't bite my nails 2) I want a Mini Cooper 3) I like quoting movies and TV shows

I tag Kami, Mike and Jake!
p.s. thanks, Bryndee!

2 comments:

Rob said...

I like how you're still blogging, Katie! (FaceBook? I didn't hear anything about FaceBook ... )

Andrea said...

I have to agree with the Gilmore Girls. I am kinda addicted.