Here is me and Jamyn.
Here is Lexi and Parker!
And here is Larissa and Jake.
_______________________________________
We went out to eat at PeiWei. No one had been there except Parker and Jamyn, and they had only gone once... But it was good. I got the lettuce wraps, Jamyn got this spicy chicken thing, and drank alot of lemonade because it was apparently spicy :) We went back to Jake's house and played card games, then went to the park right by his house and played Monkeys on the ground. It was soooo fun. After that, we played 2-on-2-on-2 basketball! Me and Jamyn totally creamed the other couples; it was very fun, I was having a blast. Then we played Rock Band to cool down. The whole night went by really fast! I wish it was longer because we were having so much fun.
2 comments:
Hot stuff, hot stuff. That's all I have to say. Except, remember that scene in El Dorado when Tullio says to Miguel, What is that little voice saying about Chel? And Miguel makes that purring noise? Yeah, and that. That's all I have to say. =)
You blogged during school hours???
Where are your teachers? Who is in charge? Are the students running the school??
These are the questions I want answered!!! :0)
And totally cute photos!
Post a Comment