Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baseball

Yesterday was the first D-Backs game of the season. Sadly I did not get to attend it, since it was my parents anniversary. But I did watch the replay at 6:30, and it was SUCH a good game. I love baseball!!!

There is only six weeks left of school. I am sad because I love the people in my classes and am scared that I wont see any of them next year because it is our senior year and we are all taking as few classes as possible, and spending as little time as possible at school. Isn't that sad? I hope that I get to see people next year!! That is one of the things I am not looking forward to. That and my two AP Tests in May, for English and History. Ugh. It is just hitting me that I have a year until I won't see any of my friends anymore. It is going to be hard to keep in touch with all of the awesome people, and not so awesome people, at my school. I am going to miss going to high school. But I know that I will probably meet awesome people in college too...

2 comments:

Gina said...

YAY for baseball starting again!

Katie, when you make a good, true friend, that friend will stay in your life no matter where you are or how many miles separate you.

So many new adventures and new experiences and new friends await you. You will always be surrounded by good friends.

T-bone said...

Its so depressing! But we will all keep in touch haha and college is just a more vast oppurtunity to make new friends with such a wide range of people to choose from how exciting!