Friday, May 8, 2009

AP TEST

Today I took my AP HISTORY TEST. After so much studying I am finally done with that class!! But I actually really liked it, learning about the history of our nation. Last year I took an AP World History class, so it was nice to limit the history to just one country. This was my teacher's first year teaching in Arizona, he moved from Florida, and ...lets just say we were learning about the Kennedy presidency last week. Ya. But there was not much on the test I felt ..never mind I am not allowed to talk about it. :) But I feel that I did well on the essay part of the test: A DBQ (document based question, we have to use 10 or so documents that we have never seen before to answer a question they give us, use them as evidence in our argument), and 2 free response questions. Oh did i forget to mention the EIGHTY multiple choice questions? And the time limit: FIFTY FIVE MINUTES. 'Nuff said.
I dont get my results until mid-July. I just want to check online for my results right now but I have to wail til summer to get them in the mail!! AGH.

I have my AP English test next Wednesday. For that one, we have a Synthesis essay, a Rhetorical Strategy essay, and an Argument Essay. And 55 multiple choice questions in 60 minutes. (that sounds like a piece of cake compared to the history test, but we have to answer those questions about passages we have to read and analyze). That is going to give me a major headache. :/ ah the things we do for college...

No comments: