Here are some pictures of stuff that happened this week at school: 
This is one of my best friends, Thomas. I took this picture on Random Wednesday, where everything about him and what he did was random. He is an very unique person, and is hilarious. He brought his pet fish with him on Random Wednesday in a water bottle. Yes, you heard me. A fish. In a water bottle.
My freshman friend Matt!

This is one of my best friends, Thomas. I took this picture on Random Wednesday, where everything about him and what he did was random. He is an very unique person, and is hilarious. He brought his pet fish with him on Random Wednesday in a water bottle. Yes, you heard me. A fish. In a water bottle.

His random backpack: a Wiggles backpack!!!

Aubrey looking disgusted that there is a fish on the lunch table!!!
Seminary!!!

Here I am, being the Seminary President, starting up class...I think...
My freshman friend Matt!
Larissa R. and Matt, both REALLY cool people!
Brother Goodman (LOVE him), Matt and Larissa, acting like dorks :)I LOVE SCHOOL!!
2 comments:
Nice photos. Thomas is so funny.
That poor fish. I'm suprised that it actually lived through the day haha.
Post a Comment