Saturday, May 17, 2008
Emails...
It has recently come to my attention that my mom sent this blog thing to, like, a billion people!! I didn't want that to happen!! So it might be a little awkward if certain people recieve an email about this thing...awkward. So, sorry if the email my mom sent bugged you or creeped you out, because it kinda creeped me out. Gosh I just love my mom! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Blogs are great ways to keep in touch!
www.tranfamilyblog.com
Corine
It is not creepy at all!!!!
We are so excited that almost 3 weeks away you will be here with us.
Mia and Lexi are so excited that when they pretend play they already act like you are here. We are asked daily when Katie is going to be here.
YAYYYY!
Katie what an awsome adventure for you. I hope you wern't wierded out by your mom sending me the E-mail. I love keeping in contact with Jenna through her blog, I can kinda prentend I am seeing the sights myself. Now I get to see another point of view about Switzerland. Enjoy yourself!
Sister Derrick
i think that its so cool! heres my blog adress if you want it:
bryndeesbabble.blogspot.com
luv ya,
♥Bryndee♥
Post a Comment