Saturday, May 24, 2008

Packing

I am packing five days worth of stuff because Lexi, Mike and I are leaving with Brad and Jeff for EFY early tomorrow morning. Mike, mom and dad told me to pack light, but that is kinda hard. Right now i have two duffle bags, but am sharing one of those with Lexi. It is going to be freezing cold and rainy in Utah at BYU!
I am super excited for a number of reasons, and one of those being that Lexi and I are spending the night (Saturday, next) with my cousin Jackie (thanks Jackie!) who lives in an apartment right off campus. I am looking forward to that. But I am not looking forward to the 14 hour drive to and from Utah stuck in a car with FOUR boys. Lexi and I are going to be outnumbered 2:1! Grrr. But I am not complaining!
When we get home from EFY next week, or the 2nd, I only have two days before I leave again! That is going to be crazy. I am wondering how that whole transition will work, from driving for a whole day to a day of "down time" to a whole day on an airplane. But once I get to Jenna's, hopefully it will slow down and I will be able to relax... ya I doubt that! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Relax and Jenna do not go in the same sentence!! She (and the girls!!) will be so excited to see you, you won't even know what hit you.