Last night, Mom, Nick, Brad and I went to the D-Backs game vs the Giants. Luke was going to come with us but couldn't, so Brad got to come. We arrived at the stadium right on time, right before first pitch. It was such a good game; our pitcher Dan Harren got his career first complete game shut-out. So, obviously, we won. One of my favorite players, Drew, got a homerun. So it was a great night all around!

My mom was very excited that we won!

This is me and Brad (surprise surprise I am showing a toothy grin...weird...)

Nick and Brad pretending to be the players on the jumbo-tron, they were basically making fun of them.
p.s. Thanks Uncle David for the sweet tickets!!
4 comments:
Look how cute you are in that photo!! And nice SHIRT!!!!
Haha well I liked the cat background, but it was kinda hard to figure out where everything was and it was messing stuff up so I'll probably just stick with this one for a while :D
To get the music here's what you do: 1.)on MY blog, click the thing on my playlist that says "get your playlist free"
2.) On the site, click "sign up" and set up an account
3.) Create a playlist and search for songs and stuff. Add songs to it by clicking the + sign on the song you want.
4.) At the top, click "my account", then in the grey box that says "manage my account" click "add playlist to myspace or facebook"
5.) Click "get code for myspace" (this works the same for blogger)
6.) Click your playlist
7.) Choose the color and stuff of your playlist, then click the little grey box that says "get code"
8.) Go to your blog and log in.
9.)At the top click "template" > "edit HTML" tab
10.) Copy the code on the playlist site and paste it at the BOTTOM of the code for your blog template
Sorry if it's confusing, it's kind of hard to explain lol. If you can't figure it out I'll try to explain it better haha, or i'll just have to come over and help you out or something. . .
love ya girl!
<3 Aubrey
Great pictures at the game, Katie!
I particularly loved the toothy grin.
(psst ... don't tell anyone about how the Diamondbacks season is ending ... it's too depressing)
I LOVE your toothy grin!!! The girls were so excited to see your new post and all the pictures!
We miss you! Hope you are loving the warm weather!
Post a Comment