Friday, September 12, 2008

I don't know...

It feels like I only blog to summarize my week, which usually isn't very interesting. So instead of boring you with a play by play summary, I will try to just hit the interesting highlights: Brandon Webb just got his 20th win (FINALLY), Mike asked a girl to homecoming and she answered him by sticky-noting his car. She said yes.

Basketball pre-season conditioning oficially starts next week. What I have been doing the past two weeks is pre-pre-season conditioning. It is very confusing.

My awesome Uncle David scored us tickets to Tuesday nights' DBacks game against the Giants, which I am very excited for. Thanks Uncle David! (Rico...)

Lexi, Nick, Luke and I went to last Saturday's football game, where we crushed Mountain View (I think that was the school...)

I helped Luke buy a hat; isn't he so cute? (Don't tell him I said that)

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love the weekly highlights--especially with photos. Be sure
to bring your camera to the game on
Tuesday. Maybe we can get some sweet shots of the players!!