Monday, October 13, 2008

Bryndee tagged me

Ok, so I got this from Bryndee, who no doubt got it from a huge chain of bloggers, and I have to list seven things that people don't really know about me.

1) I have a funky birthmark on my tummy that is pretty big.
2) I am left eye dominant (if that makes sense).
3) I am very fidgety, I am always moving my hands and have a hard time just sitting still during class. It is something I struggle with.
4) I am jealous of my brother Luke's eyelashes, because they are longer and thicker than mine.
5) I have not gotten my Personal Progress Medallion yet (still working on it!)
6) I really enjoy vacuuming.
7) I am so sick of Little Ceaser's Pizza!!

Here is where I would tag people, but no one would probably do it because they have already been tagged so I am just skipping that step of awkwardness and not tagging anyone! :) That was fun.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

LOL well I noticed the fidigeting (i struggle with it to-fidgeters united!). . . But I didn't know about the birthmark or vacuuming haha. . .

Gina said...

I love the 7 interesting things about you. Some I knew--obviously, but I never knew you thought Luke's eyelashes are longer and thicker than yours. I think it's a toss up!!

Gina said...

And IF you do talk me into starting a blog, are you going to complain when I post photos of YOU??? Just wondering!