Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wow.

This week has gone by so fast!! I cannot believe that it is already Saturday!! Here is what I did this week:

A bunch of my friends and I went to the movies to see Eagle Eye, and we stopped in at HDOS to visit Mike, who was working. Here is Trent, Janessa, and Sam after we visited Mike.
Then, the next day, we all went over to Polar Ice to go ice skating:
Here is Chelsea- Right before I took this one, I tried to take another one, but she totally almost fell and the picture was hilarious and embarrassing so I chose to put this one up instead!


Mike. I thought this picture looked cool! Roxy and Matt

Nick, Keillor and Lexi

Then we went to a person's house to watch Ace Ventura, which is hilarious.

The next day we went to another persons house, and certain events led to some of us jumping into her pool. When it was really windy outside, at night. Smart, I know.











Ya, this picture is not embarrassing at all! ~ Don't we look like we are having fun?? :)

~~~So today I played in a basketball game in Mesa with girls from our team at school. I thought we were only playing one game (2 20-minute halves) but at the end of the game, our coach surprised us by telling us that we had another one - in ten minutes. There were only six of us, so we only had one sub. Well, I was pretty beat by the end of the second one. But it was good practice!!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

THAT SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUNNN!!!

I HATE BEING GROUNDED!!!

haha i bet chelsey's pic of her falling would have been funny lol...

Gina said...

Aren't you excited to get back to the normal, boring and uneventful schedule that is school???
And you played REALLY WELL yesterday. I can't believe I have to wait another month for games to actually start.
I have a cowbell, and I know how to use it! :) ha. Love you!!