...when it takes me almost a week to blog! I have been so busy lately! Yesterday (Saturday) I played in three Fall League games; one at three, six, and eight. They have 2 20-minute halfs. Last week there were only six of us and this week there was twice that many, so it was nice. I have several nice bruises now, one little teeny one right under my eye from someone's elbow, and one on the back of my head, it is still kind of a blur how I got that one... anyways we were done at around nine, so mom picked me up, got me Subway, and then we decided to go to Serranos to get some awesome bean dip! Lucky for us they close at 10 on Saturdays. YUM.
Friday night I went on a date, and had a great time!! We went to the haunted house by Fiesta Mall. It was really fun :)
I have about two weeks until tryouts. I am very nervous for them but only because the girls who want to make Varsity have to make a 7:30 mile. And I don't think I am ever going to make that. AH!!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMG you got a black eye?! Alright, from what you said it doesn't sound that bad lol. . .
I have faith that you'll make varsity!!
I love Aubrey's optimism!! Of course you will make Varsity!!!!
You have heart. You always give everything you have for every game and practice. You never slack off or think an injury is worse than it is so you can relax. You lead by a quiet example Kate.
You are one tough little (scrawny :)lady!
But we didn't even hit on the BIGGEST news on your blog today.
Hmmmmm. I wonder if I should wait to talk about it on MY BLOG. (that's what advertisers like to call a 'tease')
Holy cow! A 7:30 mile? That's pretty fast - but I bet you can do it! Wish you luck on tryouts!
Post a Comment