
I am very proud of all my bruises, but this one on my arm is pretty nasty! (I'll give you one guess about where its from... correct: basketball!)
So today for practice, we met at the school at 7, had a team meeting, had practice from 8-10, then a parent meeting til noon. The JV and Freshman teams just watched us practice for two hours; it was their easiest practice ever :)
I just got finished filling in my school planner with my B-Ball schedule and had the wild thought "What did I get myself into??"
I will try not to only talk about basketball in this blog, just hit the highlights!
2 comments:
Ouch! That is an ugly looking briuse haha. . .
by the way i like your background ;-)
That photo does not do your bruise justice. It is much nastier in real life!!
Come on, give me a nibble!
Post a Comment