Ah. Stress is a suffocating thing.
Saturday was good, except that I was limping because my right leg hurt so bad but I kept walking on it at Kohl's and the movies. The reason I went shopping and to see Twilight was because I didnt want a basketball injury to keep me from doing everything I wanted to do. It was like I was sticking it to my injuries by doing all those things. But it came back to bite me in the butt when I woke up Sunday morning and couldn't stand up without falling over. Mom took me to Urgent Care to see it anything was fractured in my right leg, and nothing was, so the doctor said i needed to stay off my leg, to let the inflamation cool down and to heal the tears in my muscles. So I didnt go to school today until fifth hour, and then I had to crutch all the way from the Seminary building to ceramics, and I was so tired. During practice, I was in the trainers, icing my leg. The bad thing is that I have shin splints in both legs, not just my right one. So my left one is very painful... it is a vicious circle. I do not want to use crutches tomorrow. I am walking now, with a limp of course, but it isnt too bad. sigh. there is too much going on right now.
I am glad this is Thanksgiving Week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know things seem darkest before dawn, but one thing is constant: I love you. There's more: I like you. I admire your dedication. I enjoy being around you. You make me laugh. I watch with gratitude in my heart when you engage your brothers in your life. I am thankful you have a sister that loves you so much it bugs you!
Katie, Let not your heart be troubled. All is well, or soon will be.
In no time at all you'll be rocking it on the basketball court!
Post a Comment