We just won our first ever scrimmage as a Varsity team!! The score was like 56-32, or something, so it wasn't even close. There were six 8-minute quarters (don't ask me why...) and no half time, which kinda stunk. We had good runs, and bad times where we weren't there mentally, but overall it was a good game and good practice for our real first game that is coming up here soon, in December. So things are looking pretty good, even though I know we will face MUCH better teams during the real season.
Tomorrow is the last day in our current Seminary building. Monday we are moving into our brand new building right across the street! I am going to miss the bus ride, and Jerry, the bus driver, and being able to chill for about 10 minutes there and back...but am excited for the new building.
I need some major sleep really bad... this whole basketball thing wears me out...zzz... :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought you played great tonight but I forgot my cow bell! Oh well, it's still preseason!
And girl, you looked GOOD out there boxing out and laying it up!
Post a Comment