Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good News

I decided I needed to blog when I got tired and a little scared of seeing Thomas's face in that magazine every time I clicked on my blog page... :)

I went to the doctor yesterday, and I DO NOT have a boot anymore!!!! I wore it faithfully for almost FIVE weeks, and it payed off. My shin bone is still healing, like it isn't all back together fully yet, but the doctor said I can start doing low-impact stuff, like stationary bike. In two weeks I can start jogging on the track, twice a week. I am SO excited. I can't play this season, unless we make playoffs, but I am still excited to be able so start exercising again!

Minus the boot now, I can drive. (I wasn't able to work the pedals, obviously). I love driving. But then who doesn't??

I have been blessed with very little homework tonight. Today I had a big speech project in my AP English class, and I presented that today so I am off the hook for the rest of the week! I took a quiz in Chemistry and aced it, took a math test in Pre-Calc yesterday, and didnt ace it, but got a b. which for me is great. So I dont have any homework! :)

I have gone to Taco Bell three days in a row! I am pretty sick of it actually. But I love the under-a-dollar menu. Its the best.

2 comments:

Vowell Family said...

Even with as cute as you made the boot look, it's awesome that it no longer has to be part of your wardrobe. Congrats on the good news. I have missed seeing you and your lovely sister lately. Hopefully we'll see you soon. :-)

Gina said...

Hurray for no boot!!

I am really happy that you were so diligent in wearing it-mostly.

Now....be careful.