Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Morning

Happy Sunday morning!

Friday night, our basketball team played Coronado, who had beat us earlier in the season by 20 points. It was their Senior Night, so there were alot of people there cheering them on. We were tied at the end of the game, so we went into overtime. And we won by 5!! It was such an exciting game!! Since we beat Arcadia and Coronado in the same week, our chances of going to playoffs are drastically improved. We will find out sometime in the middle of this week if we are going or not; and i will definitely blog one way or the other when I find out. :) And if we I do make it to playoffs, I might be able to play!

Sad side-story: Before the game on Friday, i was rebounding some balls for the other girls, and me and Veronica were going for the same one and I totally jammed my finger so bad on it; like Veronica heard my pinky hit the ball and was kinda freaked out! It is the first jammed finger of the season for me :) I usually get them all the time, but since I have been out... ya but my finger is purpleish and greenish now and it hurts to type... I have the worst luck :(

2 comments:

Vowell Family said...

I hope you make the play-offs. That would be totally awesome. Either way, your still a champ to me! :-)

Lexi said...

Kate, you're so funny! I can't believe you hurt yourself so much. It has to be one of your talents. No joke, I wish I had a talent as cool as yours! Lucky!! =)
Love ya!