
So he talked to us, we played games, and then ate dessert. Thomas, who is not even in our stake, showed up haha. It was fun.
Saturday morning, I am at the church at 6 ready to hike. We went over to San Tan Mountains. During the hike, I stay with Lexi but mostly Joel. It was fun, just talking. When we got to the top, Bro. Sterling talked to us, then Joel and I ran down the mountain. It was SO fun because it was the first time in...three months that I have ran (run? I feel stupid...gone running?). But my shin did not hurt at all! YAY. Then we did a service project at Coronado, and then ate lunch.
Later that night, we had a devotional by our patriarch, Bro. Huber. He is an amazing man. We gave Austin, a blind boy in our stake, a ride back to the church. It was really cool talking to him; he loves music and knows SO many different types. Then we had a talent show, and dance. There are so many talented people in my stake! The dance was fun, but there were only 3 or 4 slow dances, and for one of them, the DJ set me up with my brother's friend. My eighth grade brother. I wouldn't have minded if it was Mike's friend, but not Nick's. Awkward.
3 comments:
This is not meant to me critical: I cannot read your blog because the colors blur together for me. Remmber me? The Color Blind Mom???
haha I wasnt finished changing my blog backround so i hadnt changed the colors. you should try it again.
Thank you! I am sorry I jumped the gun. And I am glad you had a great time at Youth Conference.
And thanks for being a great sister today!!
Post a Comment