Saturday, February 28, 2009
I hate the word random...
So I hate the word random used in conversation alot, it just kinda bugs me. Not all the time, I am unfairly prejudiced towards people who use that word; I use it as an excuse to be mad or annoyed...anyways, lately I have been doing some pretty random things that I usually dont do. Before you jump to conclusions that you may or may not jump to, these things are not bad at all. For example, driving through an abondoned neighborhood honking the horn alot, going to Sonic because we just feel like it, playing tennis at ASU out of the blue, TACO BELL, Walmart, (ugh shudder...), saying we are going to to gym but really just driving around and getting Chipotle, and many other (insert annoying word here) things. These various activities have been occupying my time since basketball ended. I just thought you might want to know what I have been up to since b-ball ended and my schedule has opened up quite a bit. Productive, aren't I?? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Random = Thomas
Enough said.
Post a Comment