Sunday, April 12, 2009

Date Night #2

Last night I went on a date, to the Easter Pageant. I have no memory of going before (I phrase it like that because my mom swears that we went but I dont remember). It was with my cousin Jake again. (Sorry, that was worded confusingly; Jake brought a date and drove us). We went to Gecko Grill first, and it was good. I went with Jamyn again, the same guy from two posts ago. It was SO cold last night, sitting in lawn chairs at the pageant. We were a little late but it was fine, we didnt miss much. After that, we went back to Jake's and watched High School Musical 3. I have never seen it, but the whole experience was...entertaining. And unforgettable. I did not think it was very good, but i still liked it. It was a good date.

Lexi also went to the Easter Pageant yesterday, also on a date, but with a different group than mine. She went on a date Friday night and last night. Lucky girl.

My new favorite song is by David Archuleta, Works for me. It's good, and I have been listening to it all day. I think Lexi got annoyed that I was listening to it so much. Click on the song to listen to it!

Happy Easter!!

6 comments:

jaks said...

Does your mom remember me being present at said pageant? Because I am like 95% sure I remember going with you guys to a pageant maybe 5 or 6 years ago.

Katie said...

wow well if you remember going, then it probably happened haha i just asked her and she said that she does remember going with all of us!

Gina said...

GIRLS!! i AM NOT THAT SENILE YET. Yeesh. I am glad Jackie has a good memory. Maybe we should worry about you Katie! :0)
I am glad you had a good time. Jaymn seems like a nice young man. He is cute and taller than you, so that's good.
I love you daughter!

Katie said...

Still think he's cute? :)

Gina said...

You mean AFTER I found out about the hand holding in the dark???

Why? Should I not like him anymore????

He'll be dead to me if he hurts you. And you can quote me on that:)

Katie said...

Oh nice mom, now that is all out in the open. I guess I can't trust you to keep things confidential anymore, so no more juicy details for you!! HA.