
He got a Nintendo DS i, the newest version of it. He was so cute, using it all day! 
Lexi got her own phone! So now we don't share one anymore! YAY

Mike went to prom at his school today. (My mom is going to be so mad that I blogged about her son's prom before she did... :) ) He took this really great girl, Amanda, who is so pretty:Here is a pic of them in front of my pop's car, Lexus to be exact, and its SOOO nice. I want it. Anyways, here they are:
Her dress was so pretty too:
My dad was trying to find a good place to take pictures, so he asked me and Lexi to pretend to be Mike and Amanda, and I love this picture because we did the same things with our mouths (except backwards) without planning it: Ok here are some more pics of stuff that has happened recently:
I love these pictures because if you click on the pic and look closely, you can see that our eyes are all different colors!! pretty!
Me, Lex and Karissa in Thomas's carHere I am, concentrating on my shot. Wait, I am actually playing basketball??? I know, I know, surprising. I was in a 3-on-3 basketball tournament the other weekend, and while I did not get hurt that bad, I did bruise up my knees pretty bad. The picture isn't very good, and does not do my bruises justice:
Luke being SOOO cute, basically asking me to take pictures of him. I love this boy:

Well, I think I hit everything I wanted to. Goodnight!
9 comments:
Great pictures, Katie! I love how you were blogging about Mike while he was still at prom. How late were you up last night, anyway?
I was up on the computer til one, but was reading in my room for about an hour after that. I just wasn't tired!
this is luke. katie: i DID NOT give you permission to put up pictures of me!!!!!! *grumbles as walking away* *distantly* and for the record i dont give you permission to ever do that again!!!
Luke you can't help it that you are so cute! I have to put pictures up of you! and you know you like it :)
alright katie luke again. i dont care if you think im cute. i still DO NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION!!!!!
well luke we will just have to figure this out rationally. It is my blog and I will post any picture of you that I want! Just kidding :)
I do not hold any grudge against you abut blogging first. Really. I don't :) Nice photos too. Luke is too cute for his own good. And your knees look more impressive in real life. You can't really capture how colorful they are!
Sure love you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE - we hope you had a fabulous Day!!!
We MiSs YoU & LoVe YoU!!!
Post a Comment