
This is Marissa and Rachel, twins in my ceramics class. It was fun talking to them this year, about silly things twins do!!
Here is Brooke, aka my potential partner in crime! She doesn't read my blog, but if she did, she would understand why I am laughing maniacally now! Mwahaha :) She is awesome
Lexi and Aubrey on our birthday! Our table and the table next to ours sang happy birthday to us SO LOUD, it was kinda embarrassing. Luckily, since there are two of us, half of the people said 'Katie' first and half said 'Lexi' first, so you couldn't really pick out either name clearly :)
Here is me and Thomas, on my birthday, in the cafeteria! He gave me the awesome hat!!
Thomas Thomas Thomas. Thats all I have to say about that.
Larissa, and Matt in my hat!
Chelsey and Joel, wearing my and Lexi's hats. I LOVE this picture haha
Me signing yearbooks on one of the last days of school...sniff...Ok so this video is not good AT ALL, it stinks, but at the VERY beginning, you can hear Mike's principal Mr. Rother announcing Mike's name at graduation. And then Nick and Luke chatting... :) sorry the video stinks

Here is Larissa's hair one day in seminary. Matt, her scripture partner, thought it was fun to put stuff in her hair, and she did not object...yes that is a phone in her hair... it was so funnyI am so glad its summer! HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!
4 comments:
Nice post. I missed you! And I am so glad I wasn't standing near you when you took the video at Michael's graduation. You might have heard me sniff once or twice.
Have a nice week of summer vacation! :0)
woah i totally know Brooke Parson! I love summer, have a good one:)
Now this is the kind of May all students should have! Good memories and good pictures ... and especially good hats.
LOL you took some awesome pictures! =D
. . . I need to get on here more often haha
Post a Comment