Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Crunch Time!

I only have one more week until I come home, so this week is going to be crazy! What with packing, shopping, laundry... but it will be alot harder on Jenna than it will be on me. The hardest and craziest part of the week I think will come Wednesday morning, when we have to get all of our luggage and the girls to the airport, at six o'clock in the morning, on the train. Since I have two suitcases plus a carry-on, I am going to have my hands full! Yikes. But after we check our bags in, it will be alot easier. And then in Philadelphia we have to get our bags and check them back in and go through security and customs, so that could also be a nightmare... but I am sure everything will be fine... just keep telling myself that... :) 
   Yesterday I did some shopping, (I bought some Oreos and they were delicious! Jenna made some into a Oreo milkshake and I was in heaven) and today we were planning on going to Google (Jarrod's work) to eat lunch because they have a big cafeteria there, but Jarrod said that they are serving gross food, so we are going to go tomorrow. Last week, they served horse and ostrich. GROSS. Tomorrow we were planning on going on a short hike in the mountains but we are going shopping instead, because Jenna is freaking out that she hasn't bought any gifts for anyone back at home. 
    That is basically what is going on over here! I miss everyone and can't wait to come home and see you all!! And eat ALOT of American food. 

   

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love reading the additions to your "How Switzerland is different from Arizona" section. You sound SO European...'everyone knows you never go to Venice in the summer'....
Can't wait to have you home and cook for you!!