Even though my Swiss Adventure is over, I am still going to blog, but it will be a little less interesting.
I am still going to basketball conditioning which includes an hour in the weight room and an hour in the gym. After the first two days of Lexi and I going we were SO sore, but we are on our second week now and are doing well.
A bunch of people from my ward went to go see Batman on opening night. Mike, Lex and I got to the movie theatre at 8:00, and the movie started at 12:00. I was so tired, just sitting there. But the movie was great!
I still have summer homework that I have to do; a ten page historical fiction project that is due on the first day of school. Ugh.
Today we went to registration at our school, which was exciting. I saw alot of friends and people I knew, paid all the fees, got my official schedule, got my I.D. card, and showed my little brothers around because I am a big junior now! I am so excited to be a junior, even though everyone I talk to says that their junior year was the hardest year, I am still excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you are continuing to blog. I know you will be happy you did. When school starts, you will have more stuff to blog about.
Sure love you!!!
Post a Comment