For Fourth of July this year, I went to a BBQ with other Americans in the area, as well as some Germans who tagged along! We drove up to a park, and I played sand volleyball with the missionaries, other men, women and children for about 2 hours. Straight. Here is me warming up with the Elders! I had another picture of all of us playing, but for some reason it isn't working...

Then I ate a burrito, talked for a bit, then left.
Fascinating, I know. Just kidding, I really enjoyed myself. The weather was perfect, and the kids had a great time playing with sparklers and small fireworks. Only one kid burned her fingers, so it was a good day!
1 comment:
First of all, it's nice to see you in something other than the 'WFHS Spring Fling' shirt! Second, everyone knows that there is nothing more American than a burrito. Nice.
Post a Comment