This has been a crazy busy week. There was school on Monday, but not Tuesday, which threw off my whole week. I had three hour basketball practices every day after school, leaving me sore and exhausted. Wednesday was Mike's 18th birthday!! We went out to dinner with Grandma, Joe, and Pop. Thursday was the opening night of Lexi's play (see my moms blog). It was also the CHAMPIONSHIP football game for our school!!! I went to that, and we won! So we are now the independent league champs. YAY. Friday night I went straight from practice to Lexi's play, and she did really well in it, then she, mom and I went to Kona Grill to get some food and one of their excellent brownies. We got home at around 11, then I had to get up at 6:30 to babysit a family with five kids (no worries, they are all really cute kids). Lexi and I went together, then I left at nine to go to B-ball practice, then went back at one, and Lexi had to leave to go to her play practice. We were tag-teaming it. I was going to go out to the movies with some friends tonight, but I am too tired...
I am so grateful for Seminary. This is the first year that I have ever had a calling in class, and I am the Pres., and I have to play the piano every day (very badly, I might add) but I am so grateful for the responsibility it provides me with. I love going every day, it makes my day better because I have it 5th hour, and my 6th hour is full of...filth, basically. In general content. And I am usually stressing about after school activities, so going to Seminary and changing my perspective really helps my day! I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I thought this week was weird too. It felt like we had two Mondays. And NO ONE needs two of those!!
Thanks for coming with me on Friday night to the play and to Kona. That brownie defies description, seriously.
I love you. You are a really good person and you try hard at everything you do. Keep up the good fight. OXOXOX...
Darn! That was me commenting, not you Katie! That would be weird for you to comment on your blog about you.
Anyway.. I love you lots and lots.
And, gimme a nibble, will ya??
I didn't know you went to the play friday! Lauren and I were there too but we didn't see you. I said hi the lexi and karissa though ;-)
I also had no idea you were seminary pres.! You need to start telling me these things haha
Oh and stop being so hard on yourself about piano I'm sure you play AWESOME.
Hugs and Kisses!!
~Aubrey
Post a Comment