This year we had Thanksgiving at our house, and my cousins and grandparents came over. It was really fun to hang with my cousins, and to eat, and talk and stuff. And it was pretty amazing that it rained, because it never rains, and my seminary teacher informed me that it only rains on Thanksgiving once every twelve years. Cool, huh?
My legs are getting better, I can pretty much walk normally now. The specialist I went to on Tuesday said that the reason there is so much stress on my shins is because my knees are so messed up, and I have no arch support in my feet, so all the tension meets in my shins and messes them up. This problem in my shins was bound to happen sooner or later, so it is good that it happened now so I can fix the problem and only miss one game. I am bummed that I am missing the first game of my Varsity career, but hopefully it will be better in the long run. And I have to start up re-hab again for my knees :( But it is a good thing I guess...
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you had fun on thanksgiving, I did too. Maybe we should get together next month too??
I am SO HAPPY you are feeling somewhat better. I can see that you are moving around easier. Knowing what you can do to help your situation gives you some measure of control over your healing. Focus on the positives!!
Post a Comment