Tuesday, November 4, 2008
TRYOUTS!!
So this is the second day of tryouts for basketball. Yesterday, we ran the mile. 7:23. That's all I have to say about that. (But I am SO happy). My legs are sore, but I think I am holding up pretty well in the gym part of tryouts. We have practice (I call it that, but its really tryouts) from 5-7. I love that time slot because I can just go home from school and chill for a few hours, I mean do my homework cough cough then go to practice, then come home and go to sleep. The boys are in the gym before us, so it kinda stinks (literally) by the time we get in there. But I am actually enjoying it! My knees are holding up, and I feel good. I wonder how long this will last... knock on wood...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was so proud of you for running the mile under 7:30!!! Yea!! It's so funny how your outlook has changed from just a few posts ago-You were unsure and hesitant but now you are excited and having fun. I am so glad you are happy.
Love you lots!
Hoooooooly crap! Girl you have some endurence running a mile under 7:30!! Woot! I hope you make varsity! It seems like you're a little more excited for b-ball (which means my math drawing was right *wink*). . . Haha your comment about the stinky boys made me laugh! :P
<3 Aubrey
Holy cow that's fantastic! Good luck with the rest of tryouts!!
Post a Comment