Sorry its been awhile, our internet upstairs (where I blog) has been down, but luckily Dad got a new router today, so now I can blog!
Christmas Eve we went to my grandma's house, and my aunt Elisa, Uncle Glenn, cousin Joshua and wife Jessica were there with Grandma and Joe. We had a program to follow, everyone had to perform, or contribute. I won't list everything people did, it would take too much time, but Lex, Mike, Joshua and Jess sang a Christmas song and sounded really good.
Our neighbors asked us to dog-sit (actually puppy-sit) for them on Christmas Eve, 2 puppies they were giving to their kids for X-mas. So we brought the two adorable puggle puppies to grandmas! I am going to have to post pictures later.
Our family rule is we cannot wake up the parents until 7, or touch any of the presents until they say so. It was hard. But worth the anticipation! We got Rock Band, which is really fun. I also got a Office Calendar, which is awesome, and one of my good friend's Thomas got the same one! (He just started a blog, check sidebar. Shoutout to T-Bone: AY-OH!)
Christmas Day we all went to my cousins house, the Barazotos. It was fun; I always love going over there!
Tonight for New Years I am going to the New Years Dance. It is going to be packed, hot, sweaty, loud, but hopefully tons of fun! My mom is insisting I wear my boot; I didn't wear it all day and it feels OK, but better safe than sorry, right?
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Huh! Not until 7 that sux although no one in my family got up till 7 but I went early to look at 4 and then santa forgot our house this year and didn't get there 7
I'm not sure I actually 'insisted' you wear the boot. But, let's not quibble!!
Love you lots!!
Post a Comment