My friend Kalyn organized a date night/Christmas party for Friday night, and it was going to be at her house, but that didnt work out so it ended up being at my house. Some of our friends couldnt find dates so we just told them to come anyway, so it ended up being more of a party then a date. We ate pizza, really good ceaser salad, bread, and smoothies. We played games the whole night, like CatchPhrase, and hide and seek outside even though it was freezing! We made smores, talked around our fire pit until we all agreed it was time to come inside and drink hot coco. We warmed up and played Guitar Hero for awhile. It was really fun! Even though I talked to Kalyn the next day and she had a fever and was feeling sick and I think it was because she was outside at our party without a jacket! Sorry Kalyn! Thanks mom for helping out so our party could be a success.
Yesterday I was really getting into the spirit of Christmas and was taking pictures of the house:



And I was experimenting with my camera and got this cool one of Lexi reading:
I love Christmas time so much. All the twinkle lights everywhere... I remember a few years ago I got a few strands of colored lights and put them up in my room, around my headboard... They really bugged Lexi, I think. :) I hate the cold, but I love Christmas.
5 comments:
And you're welcome for the awesome fire pit, by the way. It was all me, Michael, your awesome brother, who set that up and got it nice and flaming.
As far as those Christmas lights in your room go: you started some kind of trend. They little boys had to have them on their bunkbeds. Remember??? So cute.
I am glad you enjoyed your party. I was, as always, happy to help.
oxoxoxoxOOXXXOxXo
Yeah a few people that didn't have dates what losers they must of been not me of course! Well I finally figured out how to post on your blog its 3 in the morning and I can't go to sleep cuz I had a lot of caffeine and am scared to get a drink of water im so scared when people don't labeltheir personal food! Seriously im not sure if im allowed to have the ceasar salad but its going to go bad so I'll have it haha! Yeah this is kind of weird I never wrote anything at 3:04 in the morning well you are going to think im a freak when you read this do you know why your scared when your alone I do I do...(signs) well......... here you go
I meant the sixth sense well I can't even quote my favorite movies this early or this late haha? Not that it matters well since its late I guess ill start texting jake weird comments about chicken eggs... excellent everything seems to be falling into place....
Ummm I think I just made a blog called egg nog im a little confused no entiendo que la problema es ugghh I think I'll try 2 go 2 sleep now...
Post a Comment