I got an MRI last night, all the way in Phoenix at this small doctors office place. It was short; only about 20 minutes. It was nice because I was really tired, so I just shut my eyes and tried to sleep but I never ended up falling asleep because the machine was making too much noise and vibrating! I just pretended I was in getting a massage. :) Very relaxing. So the technician wouldnt tell us what the film showed because technically she is not my doctor and couldnt make a judgement about my legs. I just wanted to know if I had stress fractures or not. So mom asked her, "Hypothetically speaking, could Katie practice tomorrow for a game on Friday?" and the lady said no. Mom set up an appointment with my doctor at Core Inst. on Tuesday, so I will know for sure what the deal is then. But when mom was on the phone with them, she was exasperated from being put on hold FOUR times that she just said "Can't he just tell us what the results are over the phone???" but the lady said no, we have to come in and meet with the doctor. Bummer.
I have missed five games now. Not including the Copper Canyon Tournament, which we won. We are 3-2. We lost to Seton and A.J. Beat Higley, Queen Creek and Verrado.
I am SOOO glad that I only have... 5 more hours of school until Christmas Break!! But I have FOUR finals tomorrow: Weights (yes, we have a written final for weights class A-hour. It's about muscles), AP English, Pre-Calc., and Ceramics. Our final for ceramics is written too and is going to be hard and stupid because we have to know all the tools, like 15 of them and we have to draw them. LAME.
Eight days til Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Quick...what is the tool used to take the clay out of the....
Never mind.
Oh Katie! I wish the pending news about your legs was more hopeful.
I know you will do fabulous on your finals.
Mia woke up today and started to tell me about a dream she had. She started out by saying, "Katie was here and there was a dog and the dog had puppies, there were five, ya five." I don't think she could remember much more but it was so cute that she remembered the most important parts. Katie and puppies!
Miss you!
I think some classes really ought not to have finals, but they do anyway. I think it's because in their heads, they like to pretend they're the same as all the other real classes.
Posers.
Post a Comment