Thursday, December 11, 2008

More stuff...

My seminary teacher has been gone because he had a baby (ok his wife did....) and has been gone the whole week and I can't wait til he comes back tomorrow!!

Finals are next week. Where did the whole semester go???!? It doesnt seem like it has been a whole semester already. I am three semesters away from graduating. wow.

I haven't gotten an MRI yet because the doctors are still talking with the insurance company to see if they will cover it, I really hope they do because I want to know once and for all if I have stress fractures, or learn how bad of shape my legs are in. It feels ok walking around, going up stairs, and I even jump roped a little today without too much uncomfortableness. (is that a word?) I am so tired of not contributing to my team in games, it makes me sick, missing so many games. I have already missed three. I am sure you know how it feels, where everything seems to be going great and then all of a sudden something hits you, and brings you down (or tries to, at least).

I just want to say that I am so grateful for my mom, for everything she does for me, for putting up with me, even though she's not always simpathetic :) and for being the only one who comments on my blog on a regular basis :) Thanks mom!!

Good news: The Office is on tonight!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks Kate!
Sympathy?? What is this word?? :0)

I love you too.

jaks said...

Oh man, that's too bad! :( I wish you lots and lots of luck with insurance and figuring out the problem

Lexi said...

Hey! I contribute to your blog a lot. I do. Really. Ahem, save the queen. Anyways, at least you know I am always sympathetic, I just love being sympathetic. It's right up there on my priority list along with sarcasm. Excellent.
Love you!
PS, I am dyslexic. It even has my name in in. Coincidence?...... I think not. =)