Yesterday, Mom, Luke, Nick and I went to the Ballpark for D-Backs Fan Fest. I was excited to get an autograph or picture with my favorite players, but sadly the lines we way too long. But we still had fun!


Where's Waldo? Ok not Waldo, see if you can spot Nick in this pic!



3 comments:
I had fun. I am glad we went, even though we didn't get any autographs! I can't believe you had to PAY to stand in line just to get an autograph. Yeesh. Don't the players make enough dough???
Anyway, it still was cool to be on the field. Only 6 more days!
I just have one question for you: Are we or are we not
Anti Valentites??? Why the hearts and pink and red background? Have you gone soft??? Have you lost your mind??
WOW!! That looks like soo much fun:) Thx 4 the comment, u REALLY made my day luv ya,
sariah
Post a Comment