Here is me on the teacup/boat ride! Our little cart thing was spinning, just a little, for no reason (except that I kept leaning over the side and pushing us off from the edge, just to keep things interesting).
Then we went on a London tour bus ride, which was fun, except that Jenna was getting sick and there were scary pretend police officers running around in masks and smacking people on the butt with their black stick things and pretending to arrest people. I did not like them at all.
The girls and I went on a wild taxi ride, similar to the teacup ride in Disneyland, except with taxis. It was really fun, but neither Jenna or Jarrod wanted to go on it, because I guess they didn't want to get sick or something.
Lexi and I did go on a real teacup ride and we were spinning it around like crazy! It was sooo much fun. I forgot how much I LOVE amusement parks. We also went on a plane ride, twice, and the girls went on another plane ride similar to the Dumbo one in Disneyland. Lexi, Jarrod and I went on two other rollercoasters, which were ok, but not worth the 40 minute wait for each of them. At least Lexi enjoyed them!
Jenna and I went on a very cheesy rip off ride of Pirates of the Caribbean. It was so fake I was just laughing.
For lunch we went to a Greek place and got some pork steak thing with french fries, and a pita bread thing filled with yuro (sorry mom, i spelled that wrong) meat and cabbage and stuff. It was pretty yummy. Later we got Movenpick ice cream (I got chocolate, of course) and later we got some cotton candy. For dinner we got spaghetti and pizza, which was surprisingly good. For dessert I got churros, which tasted exactly like the scones my mom makes. Mia got cotton candy that was white because the lady added regular sugar, not flavored. Lexi got a popsicle shaped like a cactus, Jenna got a chocolate covered banana and Jarrod got more Movenpick. Holy sugar intake, batman.
The dumb thing about Europa Park is that it closes at six o'clock. That is dumb because it doesn't get dark until after 9! And it is dumb because the place is over run with young couples! Maybe all amusement parks are that way, but I didn't notice the last time i was in Disneyland...
Oh, when we were waiting in line once, I saw this guy and I swear he had a bionic/mechanical eye! It was so cool and scary looking! His eye was all silver where it should have been brown, and his black pupil was tiny. I would feel really bad if he was blind in that eye... but it was just so cool looking and I have never seen that before, in real life. You do see alot of interesting people at amusement parks.
1 comment:
5 weeks in Europe and all you will remember is the guy with the kooky eye at an amusement park! Yeesh.
Post a Comment