I am sooooo excited for the new, and last, book in the Twilight Series, Breaking Dawn!!! It comes out Saturday morning, that is only five days!! Lexi and I are each going to get a copy, and are going to read all Saturday, and into the night, whatever it takes to finish the book! I can't wait!
School starts next Monday. I cannot believe this is our last week of summer; there is so much I still have to do! But I am looking forward to the year, I am excited about the classes I am in and the teachers I have (with a few exceptions). I am also excited for school to start because that means that basketball will start soon; we start pre-season training in September. Actually, I am not ready to give up most of my free time, and to be sore all the time. Not yet. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am also really excited for BREAKING DAWN to come out!!!
I can't believe that school already is in a week!!! I don't want it to start yet.... :(
Post a Comment