
Last night, I took the 6:35 train, by myself, here in Adliswil, and met up with my friend Jessica for a 'girls night out'. I was so nervous and anxious about taking the train by myself because I had never done it before! But everything was fine. Jessica and I walked around Zurich, and by the lake for about 2 hours, just talking and going into little shops. We got ice cream (I got a Magnum bar) and we went into a candy store, where I was excited to see that they had those little blue and white gummy sharks that they have in the States! So I bought some. Very exciting.

Then we went back to the train station so that I could catch the 9:35 train back home. We had some time, so we stopped in a little cafe and got some country cut potato wedges (my family calls them Jo-Jo's) and they were SO good! I ate the first one and thought "Jack in the Box curly fries". I was in heaven. Then I got on the train and Jenna picked me up. So now I can officially go anywhere around Zurich on the train by myself.
Oh and I saw this building and loved it:
3 comments:
That building was beautiful!! But it needed just a little wrought iron--you know me and wrought iron. Think Paris!
I can't believe your time in Zurich is almost over! And I am so happy that you found a friend and could go out and explore the city a little bit on your own.
5 more days!!! I can't wait. I sure miss and love you, angel.
Another nice update about Switzerland v. Arizona:
That's my girl: no common sense used in playgrounds. Have you ever considered going into practice with Dad? You can be VERY persuasive!!
Post a Comment