Well, I haven't blogged in a whole week! I have really enjoyed being home, obviously, and have eased myself back into life in Arizona. I started basketball conditioning on Monday with Lexi, and it was soooo hard! Being in Switzerland for 5 weeks, and not working out in months made in that way...
I have already gone swimming about 5 times, been to several parties of friends, and gotten alot tanner than I was when I got home. My family kept teasing me for how white I had gotten so it was nice to spend some time in the sun. It is also nice to be able to text again because I couldn't while I was in Switzerland!
Church on Sunday was amazing, because it is so much easier to feel the spirit and stuff when you are listening to people talking and singing in English! I loved the welcome I got from all the Young Women and leaders and everyone. I felt so special :) It was so nice to see all the girls I care about.
Today is a pretty momentous day, because I am going on my first date. I am going with a boy named Trent, Lexi (my sister) is going with his older brother and Mike (my brother) is going too with a nice girl, and we are also going with another couple. It is going to be a big group date. I am so excited! But whenever I thought about my first date I didn't think that Lexi and Mike would be there too! But I am sure it will be so much fun.
Today is also a good day because I am going to the midnight premiere of Batman! I am sooo excited! I heard that there are already people standing in line for it, and it is't 2 o'clock yet! We are going with a big group and are leaving for the theatre at 8'ish, so we can all get seats together!
So that is what I have been up to since I have been home!
p.s. Have I ever mentioned that Arizona is hot?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy you are... tan again! (You probably thought I was going to say 'happy you are home' but that goes without saying!)
AND, I was not going to mention your date, but since you brought it up first...
Can I post the photo I took of you before you went on your very first date???
I want to see the picture! That is so exciting that you went on your first date last night. Who knew it would be a family event? I bet you are still sleeping from your midnight movie, I can't wait to hear how it was!
Post a Comment