Today was the first day of school! It was pretty good; I started out in weights class for A hour, and there are 60 kids in it! It is sooo full. Then I went to my block AP English and AP U.S. History class, which should be fun because I know everyone in it (but my teacher gave us homework, a 3 paragraph essay on why we should take AP classes). Then I went to Pre- AP Chemistry, which is a very full class, then Dual Enrollment Pre-ap Calculus, which was really full too, then lunch. After that I went on the bus that takes us over to Higley's Seminary building for Seminary. There are only 12 kids in my class!! That is completely opposite from last year, where there weren't enough seats on the bus for everyone in my hour. Then I was off to..drumroll please... ceramics. It is terrible. I hate it. The teacher seems nice enough, it is just that I only know a couple of people. But hopefully I will be able to have a good year in that class...
Today I saw Bryndee, looking super cute in her cheer stuff, she gave me candy! yum. I saw Jessie B. briefly too. And Lexi G. has my seminary class (YAY) so we will be spending alot of time together because of the size of the class! :) So, overall, I am excited for this year!!!
I will keep you updated about what is going on at school!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so excited to see what you create in your Ceramics class!
Remember--it's in your blood. You are Greek, after all!! :)
awwwwwwww thanks! you looked cute too. i also got stuck in ceramics with no one i know. it stinks
Hi! This is your cousin Jackie! I was going through old emails and I saw one that gave the URL of this blog...
I can't believe you start school so early. That is ridiculous. But I hope you enjoy it!
oops! the post that is by andrea is really bryndee.sorry!
Haha don't forget my famous birthday balloon. . . good times, good times :D
Post a Comment