I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I'm Jenna's mom. Your pictures are so cool. I'm looking at them and there is the dairy and oh- there is their front yard, etc. It is very cool to see all those places again. Isn't it so gorgeous and amazing? I just kept saying "I can't believe I'm in Switzerland!!" That is just what it looked like the first week we were there, all rainy and foggy. I loved it. Then the second week it was all sunny and everything looked totally different. I'm so glad you are there. Give my cutie granddaughters hugs and kisses for me. Jenna needs a hug from me too. Thanks!
2 comments:
I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I'm Jenna's mom. Your pictures are so cool. I'm looking at them and there is the dairy and oh- there is their front yard, etc. It is very cool to see all those places again. Isn't it so gorgeous and amazing? I just kept saying "I can't believe I'm in Switzerland!!" That is just what it looked like the first week we were there, all rainy and foggy. I loved it. Then the second week it was all sunny and everything looked totally different. I'm so glad you are there. Give my cutie granddaughters hugs and kisses for me. Jenna needs a hug from me too. Thanks!
Haha I love how you take pictures of all your food =D sounds like you are having a great time!
Post a Comment